Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Ignite Final Week This Term

Hi Guys,

I have just finished a 2500 word assignment, so I am feeling pretty good. I am sure a few year 12's will feel the same in a few weeks.
Hang in there!
But another reason I am excited is because we have we have some awesome socials lined up for you!
This week at Ignite is our last week for the term (sportsfest next week). 

Friday Night for the Juniors:
We have Junior (get it cause we are juniors lol) Masterchef 2.
Starts from 7:30-9:30 at the church. Make sure you bring closed in shoes.

Inters this week are going Rock Climbing:
Gav sent out an email last week with all the details (I seem to have misplaced it)
So if you need to get the details immediately, you can email Gav at:
popopie@hotmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment